Counselling and Psychotherapy in Ealing and St John's Wood
Therapy is a journey of self-discovery that we engage in together and I will support you to reflect and understand yourself better to increase your well-being and to find more helpful ways of dealing with life’s challenges.
I offer a warm and secure space in comfortable surroundings where your concerns, feelings and thoughts can be brought, listened to and explored to help you find what you need.
Here are some of the issues why people seek counselling:
- Feeling stuck or at a crossroads in life;
mid-life crisis, untapped or blocked creativity
- Struggling with internal conflicts:
critical inner commentaries about oneself or others; inwardly torn between opposing positions
- Recognising repeating patterns;
troubling relationships, self-defeating ways of living, bouts of depression, anxiety attacks.
- Struggling with significant life change or stress
parenthood; bereavement; promotion; divorce; elderly parents; chronic ill-health.
- A lack of meaning or purpose in life;
depression, despair, disorientation, confusion
- A symptom, problem or experience that can no longer be ignored;
troublesome dreams, social anxiety, stress related illness, low self esteem, trauma, abuse
- Spirituality and curiosity;
wanting to undertake a journey of self discovery